Characteristics of knee pads
- GRIP silicone coatings strong and secure pylon grips
- -Stick only to the pylon, not limiting your movements on the ground
- QUEEN 3SideProtect technology – thorough protection of your knees from all sides.
- Function "changing Pillows"gives you a possibility: create ideal knee pads for your dancing style, prolong term of kneepads usage by changing pillows.
- Don’t slip, and don’t move around (if the size is right)
- Adaptive knee-caps take the shape of any knee
- Smooth - give possibility to slide easily on the dance floor
- Vent hole from the inner side of the knee pads
- Cutting takes into account the anatomical features of the knee.
- Protective pillows - 100% soft polyethylene foam material.
- Fabric - hypoallergenic, soft and durable jersey polyamide80% elastane20%
- GRIP coating does not lose its stickiness, does not crack and does not break down.
- Height (length) of the knee pads in front 21cm, rear 16cm (+ -5mm)
- Reinforced threads and accessories.
- machine wash
- made in Ukraine
I have Osgood Schlatter's disease which means I have a protruding bone below my knee. These pads are super comfortable and are true to size. On top of protecting my knees like Fort Knox, they stay on the whole class and they match my skin colour.
However, I am not experiencing that grip I need for spin climbing the pole. It could just be I have small knee joints which make nailing the placement harder, or that I just need to up my leg strength to squeeze the pole, but I am slightly disappointed the Grip on the pads didn't work.
That being said, if you have gr8 lower body strength to grip pole with the pads on, it's 10/10. Love the feeling of wearing them and floorwork is a breeze in these babies.